With one of the industry’s most comprehensive selections of high-performance cycling sunglasses and years of experience producing helmets for snow sports, this move is a logical extension of the Bollé family of products. The initial selection of helmets will consist of two models: The One, an innovative, high-performance helmet for serious riders and Messenger, a sleek, functional helmet for urban riders.
The One helmet has a minimalist profile, shaped to efficiently manage airflow for superior ventilation and improved aerodynamics. A comprehensive feature set gives this helmet a high level of versatility.
For urban riders and commuters, the Bollé Messenger helmet combines the same attention to detail that characterises The One with a modern aesthetic and strong feature set. The helmets include a range of industry-leading features:
- Safety QR Code system: Allows for a pre-recorded message including personal medical details to be accessed via a QR Code on the helmet.
- Removable Aero Shells: The One’s aerodynamic shells can be removed to partially or wholly reveal 31 vents for full ventilation in warm conditions (shells available on The One Premium).
- LED: An LED light built into the rear of the helmet ensures high visibility with both constant and flashing modes – the light can be replaced with a plug if desired.
- Sunglasses Garage: A purpose-built location to hold sunglasses (available on The One).
- Click to Fit: To ensure comfort, the helmet is fully adjustable with the ‘Click to Fit’™ System.
- All Seasons: Interchangeable summer and winter linings ensure comfort throughout the year –available with all models except Messenger in standard.
The One helmets are designed to work with the high performance eyewear in the Competitor Cycling collection, including the all-new 5th Element Pro. Messenger helmets can be paired with the more casually styled models in the Bollé Sport Lifestyle range of sunglasses, like the popular Clint.