Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the epidemic’s immediate impact is varied. While a few industries will see lower demand, many others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the automotive communication protocols market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment of the market?
The passenger car applications segment will dominate the market during the forecast period.
- What is the key trend influencing the market?
The increasing electrification of vehicles will have a positive influence on the market in the coming years.
- How fast should the market grow?
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 9%.
- What is the main challenge holding back the growth of the market?
Additional costs to manage the harsh operating conditions of automotive networks will have a negative impact on the market.
- What is the size of the APAC market?
59% of the growth will come from APAC.
Related reports on consumer discretionary include:
Commercial Vehicle Instrument Clusters Market by Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The commercial vehicle dashboard market size is expected to increase by 3.78 million units and register a CAGR of 2.94% between 2021 and 2025, according to Technavio. Download Sample PDF
United States Electric Vehicle (EV) Market by Type – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The electric vehicle (EV) market in the United States has the potential to grow by 1,736.13 thousand units between 2021 and 2025, according to Technavio. Download Sample PDF
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second at 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third free.
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Major players in the market are Elmos Semiconductor AG, Infineon Technologies AG, Melexis NV, Microchip Technology Inc., NXP Semiconductors NV, ON Semiconductor Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, STMicroelectronics NV, Texas Instruments Inc. and Xilinx Inc. While growing government support to promote electric vehicles and government initiatives encouraging the use of telematics will provide immense growth opportunities, the added cost of managing the harsh operating conditions of automotive networks is likely to pose a challenge. for market suppliers. With the aim of helping players to strengthen their foothold in the market, this Automotive Communication Protocols Market forecast report provides a detailed analysis about the major vendors in the market. The report also gives industry honchos insight into the competitive landscape and insight into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insight into the impact of COVID-19 at the industry level, regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This personalized report will also help customers track new product launches in direct and indirect markets related to COVID-19, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, as well as important developments in supplier operations and regulations. government.
Automotive Communication Protocols Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The automotive communication protocols market is segmented as follows:
- Passenger cars
- Commercial vehicles
- North America
- South America
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44204
Automotive Communication Protocols Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by studying, synthesizing and summing up data from multiple sources. the automotive communication protocols market The report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Communication Protocols Market Size
- Automotive Communication Protocols Market Trends
- Industry analysis of Automotive Communication Protocols Market
This study identifies the increase in vehicle electrification as one of the major reasons for the growth of the automotive communication protocols market in the coming years.
Technavio offers three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable and pessimistic) given the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s extensive research has directly and indirectly impacted COVID-19 market research reports.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Technavio subscription platform
Automotive Communication Protocols Market 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will help in the growth of the Automotive Communication Protocols market over the next five years
- Estimation of Automotive Communication Protocols Market Size and Its Contribution to Parent Market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive communication protocols market in the APAC region, Europe, North America, South Americaand MEA
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of Automotive Communication Protocols Market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020-2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by application
- Market segments
- Comparison by application
- Passenger Cars – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Commercial Vehicles – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market Opportunity By Application
Market segmentation by technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Competitive scenario
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of suppliers on the market
- Elmos Semiconductor AG
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Melexis NV
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- ON Semiconductor Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- STMicroelectronics NV
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Xilinx Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a leading global technology research and consulting company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With more than 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes more than 17,000 reports and counts, covering 800 technologies, in 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market knowledge to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media and Marketing Manager
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]