Tokyo, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The world automotive diagnostic scan tools market was valued at USD 36.2 billion in 2021. Rapid acceptance of automobiles developed with innovative new technologies and various types of diagnostic scan tools have boosted the automotive diagnostic scan tools market in a higher large measure. Identification of errors and faults using hardware diagnostics and software diagnostics in motor vehicles. The control of the problem before the major crisis takes place by an early detection and analysis of the problem. Increased government support for the development and manufacturing of the scan tools with increased production of electronic vehicles and increased investment has increased the market for automotive diagnostic scan tools.
Get the sample Copy report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/2139
The major market players involved in the development and introduction of new technologies developed with greater efficiency and increased investments in the automotive industry for the development of new technologies have accelerated the pace of the market. The impact of covid-19 on the market with decline in growth of auto industry due to government imposed rules and regulations for nation shutdown due to widespread spread of virus, social distancing and other standards ceased transportation decreased market demands and decreased growth.
Asia-Pacific geography will occupy the highest position with increased revenue share in the automotive diagnostic scan tools market owing to the increase in market demands and needs for development and l installation of automotive diagnostic scan tools and increasing the market in the region with advanced technologies.
Europe also holds the highest market with increased growth in the automotive sector with advanced technologies and various diagnostic scan tools to quickly identify and analyze faults and errors before a troubleshooting situation arises . Other regions such as North America have also contributed to the rise in demand for diagnostic tools and driven the market growth. Middle East and Africa, Latin America also increased market size.
Key points to remember:
- Automotive diagnostic scan tools market in Asia-Pacific was estimated at USD 16.8 billion in 2021.
- In 2021, passenger vehicle segments generated 89% revenue share in 2021.
- In 2021, the diagnostic software offerings segment accounted for 16% revenue share in 2021.
- The Asia-Pacific region accounted for 41.5% revenue share in 2021.
- Based on supply type includes hardware and software. Diagnostic equipment includes tester, code reader, analyzer, scanner and others. diagnostic software includes vehicle system test software, vehicle tracking and emissions analysis, ECU diagnostic software and others. Diagnostic services include vehicle maintenance and repair, customization, training, support and integration
- Based on tool type involves professional diagnosis, DIY diagnosis, OEMS diagnosis.
- Vehicle Based, passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle. Based on app emission control, repair maintenance, vehicle health alert and roadside maintenance, vehicle tracking, automatic accident notification and others. Based on USB, Wi-Fi, bluetooth connectivity.
- Based on workshop equipment includes engine analyzer, pressure leak detection, headlight tester, dynamometer, fuel injection diagnostics, pain analysis equipment, wheel alignment, exhaust gas analyzer .
- Based on geography includes the Asia-Pacific region to take the lead with increasing market revenue share in the automotive diagnostic scan tools market. Other regions such as Europe will also be the highest regions with increased demands and developments. North America, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America are also increasing the market rate further.
Ask here for more customization study @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/2139
|Market size in 2021||$36.2 billion|
|Revenue forecasts by 2030||$67.8 billion|
|Asia Pacific Revenue Sharing||41.5% in 2021|
|Revenue sharing in Europe||28.9% in 2021|
|Year of reference||2021|
|forecast year||2022 to 2030|
|Key players||Horiba Ltd, SGA SA, Continental AG, SPX Corporation, Delphi Technologies, Robert Bosch GmBH, Softing AG, Denso Corporation, ACTIA Group, Autel Intelligent Technology Corp., Ltd, AV List GmbH, Snap-on Incorporated, Bosch Automotive Service Solutions, DG Technologies, Fluke Corporation, BMW AG, Volkswagen AG, Volvo Group, Honda Motor Company, KPIT Technologies, Launch Tech, Hickok Incorporated and others.|
Increase in population with increased demands and rapid urbanization with new technologies developed and advancements with improved electrification system and electronic components developed and ease of identification of cost effective errors and faults have increased the rate of the market. Increased number of services and workshop components. By reducing carbon dioxide emissions, developed technologies such as do-it-yourself have increased the market rate. The software and electronics component with increased connectivity with USB or wireless connectivity such as Wifi or Bluetooth has enhanced the automotive diagnostic scan tool market to a large extent.
Lack of public awareness about the availability and developed technologies in the automotive vehicle, which may hamper the growth of the market over the forecast period. The main obstacle that can hinder the growth of automotive diagnostic tools is the cost of technology. The increase in cost due to the developed technologies and new features introduced with the software update has led to an increase in the cost of automotive diagnostic scan tools. The availability of different options for diagnosing vehicle errors and faults can alter the growth of the market.
The increased developments in the electrification system and diagnostic scan tools developed in the automotive sector with increased developments, production and manufacturing with increasing market demands for the developed systems has accelerated the growth of the market. Increased government support for the development of diagnostic tools in the automotive sector and increased investment and development of the market to grow. The major players involved are the major market players who are helping in the introduction of new technologies and the increase in research and development has increased the rate of the market
Increased developments and technologies with altered functionality in automotive diagnostic tools resulting in increased costs of technologies which may be a difficult task to augment the market during the forecast period. Increase developments with development of new skills is paramount in diagnostic scan tool, lack of skills may lead to decrease in market growth, skill update and software update is necessary in the developed technology. Presence of alternatives available in the automotive diagnostic scan tool may urge the market to expand further.
- In September 2020, Snap-on Incorporated acquired AutoCrib, Inc., a fastest growing manufacturer, marketer and designer of asset screening tools and solutions. Snap-on focused on improving control tools and solutions for complex and critical industries.
- In May 2021, Snap-on Incorporated introduced the new John Bean Tru-Point Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) tools during Auto Glass Week in Florida, USA. It allows stores to streamline the ADAS calibration process from start to finish.
- In April 2021, HORIBA Automotive presented an electrification offer to the industry which involves a solution ranging from single component testing to turnkey test solutions and involves consultations and other services with the vehicle development process .
By type of offer
- Diagnostic equipment
- To scan
- code reader
- diagnostic software
- Vehicle system test software
- Vehicle tracking and emissions analysis
- ECU diagnostic software
- Diagnostic Services
- Vehicle maintenance and repair
- Customization, training, support and integration
By tool type
- DIY diagnosis
- OEM diagnosis
- Professional diagnosis
By type of vehicle
- Emission control
- Repair & maintenance
- Vehicle health alert and roadside assistance
- vehicle tracking
- Automatic crash notification
By workshop equipment
- engine analyzer
- Pressure leak detection
- Fuel Injection Diagnosis
- headlight tester
- painscan hardware
- Wheel alignment equipment
- Exhaust gas analyzer
By portable analysis tools
- Code readers
- TPMS tools
- Digital pressure tester
- battery analyzer
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Immediate delivery available | Buy this Premium Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/2139
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact at email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
Precedence Research is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide an unparalleled nature of offering to our customers located all over the world across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in providing in-depth market intelligence as well as market insights to our clients spread across various businesses. We are obligated to serve our diverse customer base in medical services, healthcare, innovation, next-generation technology, semiconductor, chemical, automotive, aerospace and defence, among the various companies present in the world.
For the latest update, follow us: